Food makes the most important part of healthy lifestyle. In fact, it is said that nutrition plays 80% part in maintaining good body weight, the rest 20 % is played by the exercises. Thus, whenever you choose to shed some extra kilos around the belly, the first thing you need to do is change the diet. Switching to food that keeps you full nourished and happy is one of the healthy ways of losing weight. Here are some diet foods that you can include in your eating schedule for maintaining good health.

  • Flax seeds: You can make a variety of dishes by mixing flax seed powder with main ingredients and make your meal fuller in small portion. Flax seeds make you feel full, keep body nourished and offer ample nutrition without adding to calories. Thus, kick away sweet bars and bring in flax seeds-almond crackers when hunger strikes.
  • Oats: Another great food, full of fiber and energy that can keep you full for longer time. Instead of going for oily paranthas in breakfast, try oatmeal loaded with nuts. You can add oats flour to your normal chapatti to reduce its carbohydrate content too.
  • Pineapple and other juicy fruits: All juicy fruits are rich in water soluble vitamins and fibers. While these fruits add fiber to the diet, vitamins are easily flushed out of the body eliminating the chance of fat getting stored. Moreover, you will surely not be able to miss the glow in your skin with their regular use.
  • Almonds and walnuts: These dry fruits are great as healthy snacks. With minimal salt, you can enhance their flavor. Add these to your regular milk and have fabulous bone and joint strength.

All these foods come right at your doorsteps with diet food provider Bangalore that offers umpteen options to eat without bothering about health issues.

Similar Posts